The Midwest Academy of Management is a professional organization designed as a forum for the latest management theory and research by Midwest Academy members. Membership is open to anyone interested in teaching management, the study of management, and the practice of management in 21st century organizations.
If you are currently a member, login with the email you used to join. If you are not already a member and would like to join us, click "New User" in the blue box to the left. CAUTION: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER UNTIL YOU ARE TAKEN BACK TO YOUR PERSONAL PAGE! Otherwise, you will not be able to login!
- The Call for Papers has been extended from May 15, 2015 to June 1, 2015.
- If you are interested in participating in the upcoming conference as a reviewer, please contact the track-chair(s) with your interests. Follow this link for the Call for Papers and List of Track Chairs. http://www.midwestacademyofmanagement.org/page.php?page_id=67.
- This year, we are introducing the Junior Faculty Scholarship awards. We intend to award up to five scholarships this year in the amount of $500 each. If your paper is accepted for presentation, you will receive an email from your track chair encouraging you to apply for the Junior Faculty Scholarship.
- As a reminder, features of the annual conference include recognitions for Best Paper and Best Reviewer in each track.
- Please contact your track chair or me if you are interested in learning about leadership opportunities for Midwest Academy of Management. You may also complete the little survey at the end of your submission process. We are seeking nominations now and will vote on open positions during the conference.
- This year’s conference will feature Dr. Paula Thornhill (Brigadier General, U.S. Air Force), Director, Strategy and Doctrine Program, RAND Project Air Force, and Senior Political Scientist, as the Keynote Speaker.
- This year’s conference will feature a Living Case Study (LCS) at the Ohio National Guard.
Would Your Organization Like to Be a SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR at the October Conference?
Sponsors receive a number of benefits. Contact Dr. Marilyn Bugenhagen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for more information, or click on the "Sponsors" link above. For Publishers or other Exhibitors, just click on the "Exhibitors" link.
BE SURE TO ADD "email@example.com" to your Contacts or Safe Senders lists so emails to you don't go in your spam folder!